Get rid of things dragging you down
Unclutter your Life. Starting at 4.50 € for your pick-up.
What is PeekUp?
What customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
PeekUp consists of two services:
- A pickup service using cargo bikes which you can use to get rid of things you don't need anymore
- The second-hand shop PeekUp in Neukölln and its digital shop window Used By Default UBD, where items in good condition (in some cases repaired) are sold or given away.
With PeekUp, we want to give items a second chance. Together with you, we can subsitute the purchase of new items and thus save ressources.
We pick up (almost) everything you want to get rid of. This includes e.g. books, glass bottles, toys, cables, table ware, bulky waste, your old mattress, clothes or something completely different.
Größere Gegenstände wie Stühle, einen Nachtisch etc. können wir in der
Regel auch abholen, schreibe uns dazu bitte über das Chatfenster unten
rechts oder rufe uns an +49 (0) 157 5824 3057. mattress? Please continue reading here.
Wir können leider keine Großgeräte (Kühlschrank o.Ä.) abholen.
Collection costs per filled box (or sack, box, suitcase, etc.) 4,50 €. In addition, for locations that are a little further away from our location in Neukölln, a flat-rate distance fee of € 5 to to 12 € will be charged. Exact info can be found here.
Yes, feel free to call us at +49 (0) 157 5824 3057
Payment can be made either in cash during collection or after collection using the usual payment methods (bank transfer, PayPal, credit card). After collection, you will receive a e-mail with payment instructions within 24 hours. If you would like to pay in cash, please have the appropriate amount ready at the time of collection.
Yes, you'll receive an email within 24 h after the PeekUp is done. In the attachement you'll find the invoice as a PDF.
- You book a PeekUp appointment and book the desired quantity you want to get removed
- Before the PeekUp, pack the items in cardboard boxes, sacks, boxes, suitcases or whatever other suitable container you can get your hands on.
- Shortly before the booked time slot, you put the things in front of the house or (flat) door.
- We will pick up the items at the chosen time. You do not have to be at home at this time (unless you have chosen to pay in cash).
No, we will pick up the things in front of your house / apartment door.
Exception: If you have chosen cash payment, then please be at home and have the amount ready.
Yes. We pick up packaged food like cans or pasta packages. Like all other things, we check the food. Anything usable we usually give away for free. Spoiled food is disposed of accordingly.
We treat every item as environmentally friendly as possible. If an item is still good, we sell or donate it. We put selected items in our digital shop window.
Yes, the confirmation email for your pick-up will contain a link for rescheduling. If you have any problems, please just contact us via the chat.
Yes, just enter the person's address in the form. Remember to let the person know afterwards ;-).
Yes. For special requests, for example regular PeekUps, please contact us via the chat window or via [email protected].
We take every precaution to protect you and our employees. We will not enter your apartment and instead will pick up the items from your front door. Our employees wear a mask and gloves and keep at least two meters distance.
Erhalte 15% Rabatt und Tipps zum Ausmisten und Entrümpeln deiner Wohnung
Who are the people behind PeekUp?